About Our Heating & Air Conditioning Company, Bolton Refrigeration, Inc.
Since 1970, our professional heating and air conditioning company in Monroe, GA has been providing home and business owners with a wide range of high quality HVAC services. Our technicians are all licensed, trained, and experienced professionals who are dedicated to providing each of our clients with the best workmanship and most professional service possible. We understand how important your heating and air conditioning systems are to your home, so we work hard to help you ensure that they're as effective and efficient as possible at all times.
When you work with our heating and air conditioning company to repair, replace, or maintain your heating or cooling systems, we hope to show you our business and service philosophy first hand. We believe in providing service that is valuable and reliable, and that means constantly striving to ensure that you're getting everything you need from the services that we provide. Here are some of the ways we aim to meet our goal of excellent service:
- Prompt Arrival: We understand that your time is valuable, so we're committed to arriving to every job on time and completing the work as promptly and professionally as possible.
- Respect for Your Home or Commercial Property: Our team of professional HVAC technicians will ensure that your Monroe home or commercial property is treated with care while we provide our services.
- Competitive Pricing: Bolton Refrigeration, Inc. works to obtain industry-best pricing on all materials and equipment.
- Knowledge and Skill: Our technicians are trained and certified to provide a wide range of services for a wide array of heating and cooling equipments.
Our Heating & Air Conditioning Company's Services
- When Do You Need to Replace a Furnace? - Keeping a furnace in great condition means making sure that it receives frequent maintenance and prompt heating repairs. That can be difficult for many homeowners to keep up with, and it's not uncommon for homeowners to wait until there are larger problems before they call in a professional for furnace repairs. Our experts recommend that you have your furnace tuned up at least once every year in order to keep it running as efficiently as possible and to catch small problems before they turn into major issues that require a furnace replacement in Monroe, GA … Read More
- Have Your Heating System Tuned Up Before Winter! - The fall weather is a pleasant and welcome change after a long summer in Georgia, but before you get too comfortable, don't forget that fall is the time to start getting your home prepared for the winter months. Your home needs to a comfortable and safe place during the coldest parts of the year, and one of the most important things to do for your home in preparation of winter is to have your heating system tuned up … Read More