Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
Unfortunately, most of the time, homeowners will wait until they’ve noticed something is crucially wrong with their AC or it stops working entirely before they call a professional air conditioning company for repairs. By that time, though, you’ll be paying for extremely expensive air conditioning repairs. Taking care of problems with your AC as quickly as possible will save you money and save you from headaches — but it can be very difficult for the average homeowner to recognize these problems with their air conditioners. This is why it is so important to invest in routine air conditioning tune-ups in Monroe, GA.
The professional Monroe air conditioning technicians at Bolton Refrigeration, Inc. recommend that you have a tune-up of your air conditioner performed at least once every year to ensure that your AC is as efficient as possible and take care of any problems before they do more damage.
Some Benefits You’ll Receive from Regular AC Tune-Ups Include:
- Lower Your Energy Costs - The money you spend on energy each month can drastically decrease with tune-ups because they’ll make it easier for your AC to cool your home.
- Extend Your Air Conditioner’s Lifespan - You can improve and expand the lifespan of your air conditioner by catching problems as soon as possible and taking care of them before they become more serious problems.
- Prevent Breakdowns - By making sure that you’re catching problems as early on as possible, you’ll prevent bigger air conditioning repairs and costly breakdowns. So if you don’t like being stuck in a emergency situation, you’ll probably love air conditioning tune-ups.
- Keep Your Monroe Home’s Cooler and More Comfortable - Air conditioning tune ups in Monroe will make sure that your air conditioner is constantly as efficient and as functional as possible, so your home will be cool throughout the summer months.
What We’ll Do During an Air Conditioning Tune-Up in Monroe
There are a few things that homeowners can do on their own to make sure that their air conditioners are well-maintained, like regularly cleaning the filters. But our professionals can give your air conditioner quality, in-depth maintenance. During a tune-up of your air conditioner, our professionals will:
- Check your coolant levels and pressure levels
- Calibrate your thermostat
- Clean your condenser
- And much more!
Our complete air conditioning tune-ups are guaranteed to leave your Monroe home’s AC in the best condition possible. Call us today to schedule maintenance or to learn more about our air conditioning services in Monroe.
Our Professionals HVAC technicians
All of the air conditioning repair technicians at Bolton Refrigeration, Inc. are licensed and professionally trained, so when you hire us for nay job, you’re guaranteed to receive the highest quality AC services possible. We’ll discuss all of our work with you in plain English, and we’ll always offer an upfront, honest, and accurate estimate before any work begins.
If you would like to schedule an air conditioning tune-up in Monroe, GA or the surrounding areas, please call 770-267-5824 or complete our online request form.
- When Do You Need to Replace a Furnace? - Keeping a furnace in great condition means making sure that it receives frequent maintenance and prompt heating repairs. That can be difficult for many homeowners to keep up with, and it's not uncommon for homeowners to wait until there are larger problems before they call in a professional for furnace repairs. Our experts recommend that you have your furnace tuned up at least once every year in order to keep it running as efficiently as possible and to catch small problems before they turn into major issues that require a furnace replacement in Monroe, GA … Read More
- Have Your Heating System Tuned Up Before Winter! - The fall weather is a pleasant and welcome change after a long summer in Georgia, but before you get too comfortable, don't forget that fall is the time to start getting your home prepared for the winter months. Your home needs to a comfortable and safe place during the coldest parts of the year, and one of the most important things to do for your home in preparation of winter is to have your heating system tuned up … Read More